Words Of Encouragement To Change Your Life
In life we face many challenges, life can get hard. Sometimes we need that extra push. Select the right words of encouragement to change your life. In this post, we list the best words of encouragement that will remind you that life isn’t that bad. And you can achieve what you set your mind to.
Going through failures is something that happens to all of us. But it is not those failures that define where we will end up, rather how we react to them. We can either give up or keep pushing forward. Hopefully, by the end of this post, you will have enough drive and fuel to motivate you back to success! Enjoy.
Words of Encouragement
2. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
4. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.”
5. Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything. – Napoleon Hill
6. “History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed. They won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats.” – Bertie Charles Forbes
9. “Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.”
10. “In any situation, the best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
12. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.”
14. “We can’t be afraid of change. You may feel very secure in the pond that you are in, but if you never venture out of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea. Holding onto something that is good for you now, maybe the very reason why you don’t have something better.” – C. JoyBell C.
16. “I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.” —Walt Disney
17. “Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.”
18. “It is time for us all to stand and cheer for the doer, the achiever – the one who recognizes the challenges and does something about it.”
19. The best way out is always through. – Robert Frost
21. “Life is at its best when everything has fallen out of place, and you decide that you’re going to fight to get them right, not when everything is going your way and everyone is praising you.” ― Thisuri Wanniarachchi
23. People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. – Norman Vincent Peale
24. “Be an Encourager: When you encourage others, you boost their self-esteem, enhance their self-confidence, make them work harder, lift their spirits and make them successful in their endeavors. Encouragement goes straight to the heart and is always available. Be an Encourager. Always.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
25. “I know where I’m going and I know the truth, and I don’t have to be what you want me to be. I’m free to be what I want.”
26. “You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun.” ― Shaun Hick
27. “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents–start charging for it.” –Kim Garst
30. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
31. “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.” —Charles Swindoll