14 Uplifting Quotes That Will Make You Smile
Regardless of how strong a person you are, there are always going to be things in life that bring you down. Which is why in this post we have 14 quotes that will make you smile
No matter how awful things get, in all reality you are not the only one − everybody ends up feeling alone or stressed with life sooner or later. When you need something, positive and uplifting that can cheer you up and give you a chance to live your life happily have a look at some of these quotes.
14 Quotes That Will Make You Smile
Many people think they’ll be happy – one day, maybe as soon as they meet their perfect partner or show signs of improvement work. However, we need to remember that it is up to you if you want to be happy. You can find it anywhere it’s the will of finding it that matters.
2. “You can’t always change the way things are, but you can change the way you wish to see them. Never stop looking for the brighter side and beyond.” – Eric T. Moore
Continuously push towards the positives in life, regardless of whether you confront difficulties or challenges.
Don’t worry too much about where you are in life. Because at any point you could influence change.
4. “Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises.” – Demosthenes
Even the smallest opportunities can open the biggest doors for you. Try not to stress to the point that some opportunities are small, by all accounts, try to open every door that comes your way.
It means that dreaming is as important as doing it. You have the capacity to dream something and follow through with it.
6. “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.”– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, the German essayist, urges you to begin no matter what you need to accomplish in life’s current stare. The words “magic” and “power” remind you that you’ll see awesome and surprising things happen to them as you begin pushing towards your goals and dreams.
Sometimes it’s best to let go of things if you want to be happy.
8. “You cannot love others unless you love yourself first: how can you give away what you don’t have?”– Swami Prem Priyadha
If you don’t love yourself, it can be impossible to truly love someone else. Cherish yourself first. If you love yourself you will eventually lose what you have with you.
9. “You have to love yourself because no amount of love from others is sufficient to fill the yearning that your soul requires from you.”– Dodinsky
To be truly happy, start with yourself. Only you can know what you truly and genuinely need and you can attempt to meet those needs.
10. “As soon as you honor the present moment, all unhappiness and struggle dissolve, and life begins to flow with joy and ease.”– Eckhart Tolle
Despite the fact that it’s essential to look ahead, it’s is also important to concentrate with your complete focus on the present moment. In the event that you achieve this, you’ll live in the condition of freedom. You will also stop over thinking and you will remain happy.
11. “This above all: to thine own self be true.” – William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare reminds us that the most important thing is to be true to ourselves. How can we be content without living in alignment with what we truly believe?
12. “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” – Marcus Aurelius
Your brain can play traps on you. It could prevent you from accomplishing something by making it seem like it’s harder than it actually is.
13. “The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.”– Lloyd Jones
Don’t be disappointed by failure, rather recognize your efforts and keep pushing towards your goals.
Success is not a final destination that you can simply achieve and forget about. Rather it is a journey that you go through and experience. You need to live in a constant state of success if you want to be truly successful.