11 Important Going Away Quotes
Going away isn’t as simple as you may think, particularly if it is a place you have thousands of memories and good times associated with. When you decide to finally move away, you are left with memories of the times you once had, whether it is your workplace, home or anywhere else.
The bottom line is, going away is always difficult… Hopefully, these quotes about going away will help you.
Going Away Quotes
Life resembles riding a bike. You should continue going to keep up the pace with your life. You need to move forward towards a better and happier future.
Going away is the key to achieve your goals. You should not be stuck in some place mentally. You should always be ready to leave someplace and accept a new place.
3. The connection to place, to the land, the wind, the sun, stars, the moon… it sounds romantic, but it’s true
Yes, the connections we make are real but we need the courage to move on from them. That way we can experience new things in life.
4. We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
Curiosity is the one thing that will keep us going forward and learning new things.
Remember to keep yourself humble and no matter how much you know there is still much to learn. The only way to do this is to keep going.
6. I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving: To reach the port of heaven, we must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it – but we must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor.
This metaphor is great because it shows us that no matter which way we are drifting it is better than staying in the same place, making no progress.
7. Looking back isn’t going to help you, Moving forward is the thing you have to do.
Going forward is one of the things you need to do for a successful life. If we look back we will always find things which will upset us and stop us moving forward in our lives. So, simply don’t look back, there is nothing new there.
8. Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving towards your goals.
Stay focused and continues going toward your objectives to pursue your dreams.
9. Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward
Don’t stress about what turned out badly. Rather, concentrate on what to do next. Spend your energies on taking a step forward.
If we keep looking back, we end up distracted and don’t see everything that is moving ahead.
11. I stopped thinking; I just go out, and everything is in the moment. I just stop thinking and start moving – you just got to be you
Don’t be afraid to just go out into the world and experience life. Live for the moment.